Thursday 29 November 2012

Leaving Toronto

I'm exhausted! We've been in Sydney less than 24 hours, but it's been a lot of fun so far. Here's what you missed:

Leaving Toronto was hard and sad.




Our roommate, Angela, got me the best chocolate fudge cake. I packed a box to bring onto the airplane in case vegetarian food sucked (which, btw, it didn't. IT WAS AWESOMESAUCE).


Then, we packed up our stuff into the cars, including the humans (but not the dogs).

At the airport, we met a few of my favorite people.


The one taking the picture, middle left, brought me a box of cupcakes from my favorite cupcake place in the city (and probably the best one, too).


This dude also showed up. He's been a good friend since junior high school, so it was awesome to see him and share this #Asianstakingpicturesoffood moment with him.

After a little mix-up with the visa and a 30-45 min wait (my double names, English and Chinese, always messes things up), we boarded the plane.

I popped Gravol and fell asleep, leaving Steven alone with his 3 movies, 2 tv shows or whatever it is he did during that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment