Monday 24 June 2013

What a "Super" Moon Day!

As I'm sure you know, yesterday was the supermoon. And oh, WHAT a supermoon it was!

Here's what happened to me:

1. I know I wasn't "supposed" to practice yoga, but I did a short one (no drop backs) and It Was Wonderful! + 100 points

2. Went to the gym to run but couldn't shake the leaden feeling in my legs. - 30 points

3. Bought new skinny jeans that I actually fit into! + 20 points

4. Without a car, had to walk everywhere in the rain and had wet feet for part of the day. - 5 points

5. Tried to blog about my day, but my computer kept switching between Battery Mode/AC Mode in a frantic, epileptic episode. (And today, it is fine...There's Moon Days for ya!) - 80 points

6. Had delicious cake and watched stupid movies on TV. + 20 points



The score?

About a +50, which is absolutely mathematically correct (I majored in English; accurate math would only happen by chance on this blog).

But honestly, it wasn't too bad a moon day, as moon days go.

How was the supermoon for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment