Wednesday 16 October 2013

No news is good news?

Sorry for the radio silence on the blog lately. I've been busy catching up to Breaking Bad (still on Season 2). Otherwise nothing very exciting has been happening lately... just a lot of sitting on floors and lounging with dogs...


We had a few "family"/ "neighbourhood" dinners during Thanksgiving weekend, which were nice. Plus, the awesome weather meant lots of romping around outside.


I've been considering signing up for the Toronto Women's 5K or 8K, as it's been nearly a year since I've run a race of any sort. Maybe this would light the fire under my butt and get me off the couch.

Anyways, I've got work later, then we go directly to see Les Miserables! It will be my first time seeing Les Mis on stage despite memorizing the soundtrack and reading the libretto on the internet when I was 12. It will be awesomesauce, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment